WhatsApp is the world’s most famous messaging application right now and it has more than 2 billion users around the world. Whatsapp offers a lot of features and makes messages encrypted that’s why it is the most useable application. In this article, i will share with you some of the coolest Whatsapp tips and tricks.
Whatsapp Tips & Tricks
Set custom notification tunes for specific people.
Mostly, when you receive a message on Whatsapp then you will hear the system’s default notification tune. So, instead of that, you can set custom notification tunes for every contact. Here are the steps:
- Open the WhatsApp application and click on the contact for whom you want a custom notification.
- Now, click on contact profile, and here you will see an option ‘Custom Notifications‘. Click on that.
- Enable the ‘Use Custom Notifications‘ option by clicking on the checkbox.
- Click on ‘Notification Tone‘ and select the tone of your choice. You can also set caller tune as well.
In this way, it becomes easy for you to understand which person sends you a text message while not using a phone.
Pause Whatsapp status playback
Sometimes, when you check Whatsapp status, then due to playback speed, you can’t able to read the whole status, so there are two methods to pause the status playback. Here are some steps:
- Open the Whatsapp application and go to the status tab.
- Click on any status.
- When status starts playing, then click on the phone’s screen with three fingers at once.
- This will pause the status playback and you can easily read/watch the status.
Save someone’s Whatsapp status
You can now save any WhatsApp status without the need for a third-party application. Simply follow these steps:
- Open your phone’s file manager and Go to the Android folder.
- Open Media folder, then open com.WhatsApp folder.
- In this folder, go to Media and open the Status folder.
- Here, you will see all of today’s status. You can save images and videos somewhere else.
Note: Make sure, you enable the option ‘Display hidden files’ from File manager settings. Otherwise, you won’t be able to see the ‘Status’ folder.
Check, with whom you shared most files
To check, in which contact, you shared the most files (images/videos) then follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp and click on the Three-Dots Button on the top right side of the screen.
- Click on Settings and go to Storage and Data.
- Now click on Manage Storage, you can see whom you’ve shared most files with on WhatsApp.