These immunity booster shots have the ingredients like garlic, ginger, honey, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, citrus juices, and more that help the immune system. The only things in it are garlic and ginger.
We are going to entail the benefits of immunity booster shots. Before you decide anything based on what’s on this page, you should talk to a doctor. Our article is highly important for the information regarding immunity booster shots, however, your decision must be based on a doctor’s prescription. The immunity booster shots are the best to make your body’s immunity better. In this article, we are going to help you make your immunity better with the help of these immunity booster shots.
Ways to get the results you want with immunity booster shots
After putting the garlic through a garlic press and letting it sit for ten minutes, it should be minced. This lets the enzymes multiply, so the results are at their best.
Honey, turmeric and hot water are best mixed together by whisking them until the honey is fully mixed in and the mixture is smooth.
After that, you can add the rest of the ingredients and eat the mixture.
Also check: What is Keto Prime and Why Is It Just The Best?
What goes into a shot that boosts the immune system?
This drink is full of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, which strengthen the body’s defenses.
- Honey is often used to treat sore throats because it can reduce inflammation and fight free radicals. It makes the drink taste natural and earthy.
- Because it has a lot of vitamin C, lemon juice may be good for the whole body, especially the heart and digestive systems.
- Orange juice is a healthy drink choice because it has vitamin C, potassium, and folate.
- Garlic has been shown to make some of the unpleasant symptoms of the common cold go away. Everyone knows that garlic makes the immune system work better.
- Both traditional and alternative medicine practitioners have known for a long time that ginger might be good for your health. It has been used for a wide range of medical purposes, such as helping digestion, reducing nausea, preventing colds, and more. It also gives the shot to boost your immune system a little more power.
- Capsaicin, a chemical found in cayenne pepper, is what gives it its health benefits. Because of this, the metabolism speeds up and the blood pressure goes down.
- Everyone knows that turmeric can reduce inflammation and fight free radicals.
- By adding black pepper, the curcumin in the turmeric is made to work.
- Apple cider vinegar can be used to kill bacteria that can make you sick.
Also check: What Is Keto Diet And Its Benefits
A real cure for the flu and other illnesses that works
When I start to feel sick, I give myself an injection to boost my immune system, and then I try to get some rest. I’ve done this a lot over the years, but I’ve never gotten sick because of it. Even though it seems like it won’t work, I can promise you that it will.
Ingredients to make immunity booster shots
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 lemon’s juice
- 1 orange’s juice
- 1-2 cloves of garlic minced and set aside for 10 minutes
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger grated
- 1 dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 dash of real sea salt
- 1 dash of cinnamon
- 14 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 grind of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Nature’s Intent Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of hot water
You should drink these immunity booster shots so you feel good
People like the way this immune-boosting drink tastes, and it’s full of healthy ingredients that can help cure colds and are good for you. Take a sip of this, and you’ll start to feel better right away. The honey is already sweet, but the ginger and lemon give it a nice kick. To get the most health benefits from the garlic, chop it up and set it aside for ten minutes before making the drink.
Always use ingredients that have just been made, and check twice to make sure your spices haven’t gone bad.
You can make this ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to two weeks, even though the ingredients are at their strongest when they are just made.